DANIEL RADCLIFFE AND THE CHRISTMAS CARD

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

im suppose to send my christmas card to DANIEL RADCLIFFE AKA HARRY POTTER like b4 christmas. didn't have the chance. just did it yesterday. it's been a long time since i send a fanmail to the production. like since highschool, or early alpha years in mmu. n i just found out one of my good friends, que, dont know about it. some of our conversation at the post office...

que: antar apa nab?
me: chritmas card.. tapi dah lambat so new year skli la ni... (i tot she knew to who)

abang postoffice timbang n stuff

abang: 6 ringgit dik...
me: oh, kjap... (amboi mahalnyer)
me: terima kasih bang....

walk to stick the stamps...

que: (reading the address of receiver...)
que: daniel radcliffe.... DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!!!! THE DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!!????!!!
me: yeah... selalu kot antar dulu... i told you already, gamba dorang antar balik...
que: errrr... no u didnt...
me: eh ye ke?
que: im shocked....
me: haha... takde org lain lagi yg buat camni kan....
que: .... nab im still shocked...
me: kekeke... ok, luar negara kan... god tolong la smpi surat ni....
que: KISS IT FOR LUCK!!!!
me: seriously, here... (looks around)
que: yeah..... (looks around also)
me: (emberassed... peck using my fingers...)
que & nab: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA......


Thats the story of two girls yg dorky at times.... hahaha. OH DANIEL PLZ RECEIVE MY CARD. ADA SURPRISE KOT!!!!!!! oh btw thnx Que bringing me to master art n the post office. love yah!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! kiss it for luck~! i know..sengal nye ingat balik..it was spontanious u know..

nab said...

i cant be spontanious... nak buat tapi cam segan pasal dah nak masuk kan... hahaha aaa gila

Anonymous said...

u cant? haha! luckily u have moi~

nab said...

oh let me rephrase that. i cant be spontanious on that moment... u... spontanious.... well duh... u even have that face about diena being 163.... hahahahaha tak siot pon