Joey... rest in peace

today
lets mourn

joey just died minutes ago
joey the hamster
n died due to his age

my brother got him when i was in beta i think, or gamma.
so hes like 2-3 years.
he was about to get sick this one time
but after i graduated, i took care for him
my brothers amanah to me
then he ate normally again
he gain his usual fatness cuteness again. omg

today at lunch i check on him
hes still breathing, can see his stomach.
like 5 minutes ago i want to plsy eith him
but its weird since he always change his position when hes asleep.
but he still at the same spot.
then i saw some ants around him
then i know

honstly, ive been checking if hes alive or not since my brother went to india.
my brothers coming back like this november.
almost
i was like, joey plz dont die... wait for aqram...

i guess too late
R.I.P Joey
u are one hamster that i will always remember....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: