Assignments and Holiday. hehe

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Assignments!!!! Oh my god it's like coming over n over again like the niagra falls. Another one and all will end!!! weel onlu for this sem. Maybe next semester I'm going to take one subject up coz if not, I think I will die with all the assignments in semester 3. Its like double up!!!!!

I think my only hope subject of getting A is ruined. MPD plz stay with me.. uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

O well, hope everything would be well with exams and all.
Oh and one thing, Raya is coming and I'm freaking excited to go to Indonesia!!!! but maybe, and its a big possibility.. that I wont have any duit raya. wuuuuu they wont give any. But its ok. its the thought of hari raya that counts rite? *smiling hopingly at the corner of the room*

And one thing. Selamat hari raya everyone!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

assignment dah abiss.. huhu! so this is like a must to say "CHILL BEB!~"