my lost is for my strength

assalamualaikum

its ramadhan
staying in hostel
indonesia just have their earthquake
scared for my parents n my brother
a student just passed away
and one thing for sure
i keep saying about my late MOM
i think this is the first time i'm more open about her
to my trusted friends
maybe i just missed her.
like a lot more than i used to
time to get emotional

month of ramadhan.
the holliest month ever.

God plz give me strength to face my lost
i can survive the moment i get the news
i can survive for all this years
its been almost seven years this 13 december
and almost seven years this 5 ramadhan

Al-Fatihah utk IBU ngan TUK NAB.
moga roh ibu ngan atuk dicucuri rahmat.
amin


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Ezray said...

T_T

Al-Fatihah utk kedua-dua arwah. Semoga roh dicucuri rahmat~! Amin.

Sedih giler aku bacer entry nie...

Be brave k Nabilah~!!

Anonymous said...

al-fatihah~
==============================

kuat manusia bukan dengan kata-kata..
bukan dengan harta..
bukan dengan kuasa..
tapi dengan kekalahan atau kejatuhan lepas yang dibangkitkan semula..

hidup kita..
satu perjuangan terpanjang..
mati kita..
satu kenangan untuk insan yang tersayang~..

chill bebeh~ dirimu sentiasa ada teman disisi..
:)

u know who~
air mata Mc.D~