dunno why

dunno why.
suddenly, I remember
I remember the things that u did to me
the things that make me realize
that I can't make people happy all the time
the times that I've went through
all because of u
all the thoughts,
all the feelings,
making me the bad person

dunno why
but I'm just gonna see u
the way it is since then.
whatever feelings I have towards u
now I thought it's just a waste
u will still be u
no changes

but still,
I will think of u as a change in my life
sometimes even think of u as just an a**hole
feel like being used
only when u think u need someone
that's when I'm there
treat me normally
as a friend
not an object
or just an acquaintance
think of me as a person
with feelings
and have a life

dunno why,
but I don't think u realize
that u should have one
please realize
not only for me
or the people around u
but also for u

urself

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Ezray said...

hohh..sungguh emotional all those word!!

Something happen nabilah~!!?

Hanim Amron said...

hurrmm.. aku pun tak tahu kenape~